In a world where currently being together face to face isn't possible we at Ground Level are keen to ensure we continue moving forward advancing Gods Kingdom. That exisiting relationships and connections are continued to be built, that new connections are made, leaders are trained and equipped, communities are reached and the Holy Sprit can move in power amongst us.
Ground Level are delighted to host our first ever Digital Gathering, running for two mornings on April the 15th & 16th, 9:30am-12:30pm. Sessions covered will include
- Church Management in a crisis
- Digital worship leading
- Leadership Development despite lockdown
- How to run a great leadership meeting
- Engaging with your community digitally
- What will look different after COVID-19
- Guarding your Mental Health
- Planning a healthy transition
- Pastoral strategies in a season of physical distancing
During this gathering there will also be a session outlining the future of the Leadership of Ground Level.
There is no need to register for this gathering. Programme and links to the relevant sessions will be available via this page before the gathering goes live.